The pres is designed according to your production purposes and your tools. It is manufactured standard with the pressure capacity from 100 to 250 Metric tons.
The pre is constructed as a closed frame press. With a sophisticated control system it is possible to precisely control the pressing force and position during operation. It is possible to work position or pressure dependent.
- User friendly
- Service friendly design, low maintenance costs by using only high quality components and tools
- Sturdy construction and proven design which is a guaranty for a long life-span
- Advanced control system with PLC
- Computer optimised vertical frame structure with high rigidity
- Adjustable stroke and pressure in the specified scope.
- Pressure pre-release unit equipped in hydraulic system minimum hydraulic shock.
The hydraulic equipment is to be assembled from the components made by Rexroth or Parker in Germany. The oil tank will be located in the upper part of the press and must be equipped with a device for oil level visual control and a tap for oil discharge (drain).
A removable maintenance site is to be provided in order to maintain the hydraulic equipment located on the upper part of the press. In order to control the oil temperature, an oil temperature sensor will be mounted. It must be possible to control a forced oil cooling device and also to switch off the press as soon as the oil temperature achieves an adjustable maximally-admitted (critical) value.
For the base shall be taken the components made by «Siemens» company including the control systems.
Electrical equipment cabinet will be located on the right side of the press and equipped with:
- Hydraulic pump switch on/off buttons,
- Buttons to control the press in the setting up mode,
- Mode-to-mode switch,
- The stop-the-press button,
- Monitor for operation modes programming,
- Pressure manometers in the hydraulic system of the main cylinder, hydraulic cushion and control system,
- Digital panel (indicator) for oil temperature,
- A key to prevent unauthorized exploitation.
Drawing, bending, printing, forming and part dropping processes for metal sheet.
Production of Wooden and Plastic parts
Manufacture auto parts and machine parts
Manufacture house hold electric parts
Manufacture steel sheet and aluminium doors
Production of Tungsten alloys, Teflon parts
Production fine ceramic and high-tech materials